Dear Friends of the Pontifical Academy for Life,
Let us remind you that the registrations to the Third International Congress on Responsible Stem Cells Research that will be organized by the University of Padua (Italy), 16 to 18 November 2016, with the sponsorship of the Pontifical Academy for Life, are now open.
You will have e reduced registration fee within the 30th September 2016.
Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells and Epigenetics
- Dissecting human reprogramming towards pluripotency
- Epigenetic regulatory mechanisms of cell fate
- Epigenetic and mechano-sensing related control of cell fate
- Epigenetic conversion of cell lineage
- Modelling human diseases with Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Paracrine signaling and Extracellular vesicles (EVs)
- Role of paracrine signaling in Regenerative Medicine
- EV isolation and quantitation
- Mesenchymal stem cell-derived EVs for tissue/organ repair
- EVs for immunotherapy and as immunomodulatory agents
- EVs in cancer
- EVs for targeted drug delivery
Mesenchymal stem/stromal cells: holding the promise?
- Clinical applications: a reassessment
- GMP production: challenges for public hospitals and for private companies
Tissue and organ reconstruction
Cancer Stem Cells and Stem cell-based therapies for cancer
- Bioethics of clinical applications
- Bioethics of research
- Bioethics of resources, regulations, use of media
- The role of patient organizations
- Cell therapy for myocardial repair
- Cell Therapy of neurological diseases
- Cell Therapy of inherited liver metabolic diseases
- Bioartificial organs: dead or alive?
Pontifical Academy for Life